Thursday 26 January 2012

For Better or ....

So today was my first day at varsity! Before the day began i have been really excited about starting, it'll sound weird but i enjoy studying, i thrive off the challenge and i always see the best of me come out in myself. I am no stranger to self sacrafice so the idea of missing a few gatherings with friends to well doesnt scare me off. The thing is im not one of those gifted children that just gets the work, i work very very hard, and occationally preparation meeets oppertunity and im lucky.

So im in the Health Science Faculty doing Bachelor of Human Sciences in the Biomedical track, it offers many oppertunities and is widely structured. I have considered being a doctor but recently been thinking over it since my rejection. I love biology and believe i am compassionate but maybe the 'dr'scene isnt me. This biomed degree offers good subjects so ill do those and then maybe look at physio or biokineticist and kinesiology. The one lady telling us about the biomed really got my friends down and that affected me but i shall stay positive and never give up giving 100%! I have a REVE (dream) i will reacdh it!


Shall meditate on this tonight

ww

No comments:

Post a Comment